How do I retrieve my username or password if I have forgotten them?
If you have forgotten your username or password:
- Go to the site login page: https://courses.circleofsecurityinternational.com/login/index.php.
- Click the Forgotten your username or password link? on the page. You can also reach this page here: https://courses.circleofsecurityinternational.com/login/forgot_password.php. The following page displays.
- Enter with your username or email address into the corresponding field. Then click Search. The following message will display.
- If you provided the correct email address, you should receive an email momentarily, allowing you to reset your password. Click the link in the email.
The Forgotten Password page displays.
- Enter the new password you wish to use in the New password field. Then re-enter it in the New password (again) field.
- Then click Save changes. You are logged into the site with the new credentials.
How do I change my password?
The following instructions apply when you wish to reset your password and remember your current password. If you have forgotten your username or password, click here for instructions on resetting/retrieving them. Click here to log in to the system ...
How do I log into the platform?
Open your browser, and go to https://courses.circleofsecurityinternational.com/login/index.php. The login page displays. Enter the username and password provided to you by Circle of Security International in the appropriate fields. Important Note: If ...