How do I navigate a course?
- Click here to review how to launch a course in the platform.
- Once inside the course, you will see a number of 'tiles.' Each tile contains content in the course. For example, in the screenshot below, Chapter 1 is a 'tile.'
- Click on a tile to view the content in it. The page will shift and the content will display below.
- Click on any of the active links in the tile to display that content. Active links are in green, while restricted links are in gray. A restricted link means that the activity is not yet available for you to view it, due to restrictions either on prerequisite activity completions, dates or other.
Content will display, for the most part, embedded on the page. For example:
In the example shown above, you have a number of options in the header of the window .
- : Opens the activity/file in a new tab or window, depending on your browser.
- : Allows you to download, if a file.
- : Indicates whether you have met the completion requirement for the activity (a checkmark indicates completion).
- : Closes the modal.
- In addition to clicking on a tile to access content, you can also access the various course sections (tiles) from the left nav.
- Click on a section name to directly access that tile/section.
How do I launch a course?
The COSI learning platform provides multiple ways for you to access courses assigned to you. Dashboard The Dashboard is the default page you will be taken to upon logging into the system. The Dashboard page can also always be launched from anywhere ...
Breadcrumbs are an easy way to navigate throughout the site. Every page in the system has "breadcrumbs" at the top. Most of the breadcrumbs are links, such that: Clicking DASHBOARD returns you to yourDashboard page. Clicking COSP takes you user to ...
How do I see my progress as a learner?
Course Completion Block On the right side of every course is the Course Completion Status block. This block shows the number of activities you have completed out of the total required activities for course completion. Click More details within the ...
Mac OS X: Apple Safari Version 11.x and higher Mozilla Firefox version 20.x and higher (recommended) Google Chrome version 75+ (recommended) Windows 10 MS Edge IE 11 Mozilla Firefox version 70+ (recommended) Google Chrome version 75+ (recommended) * ...
The Left Nav
Left Nav refers to the navigation menu on the left-side of every page in the system. Below are some important items to note about the Left Nav. Expanding and Collapsing the Left Nav You can expand or collapse the left nav, per your own personal ...